What is Microdermabrasion ?
Microdermabrasion is a system of intense exfoliation and resurfacing to rejuvenate the skin. Microdermabrasion dramatically improves your skin the technique gently removes the dead skin cells and smooths the surface of the skin through a process of exfoliation.
The vacuum action of the machine stimulates the circulation and promotes increased blood flow to the area. The production of collagen and elastin is stimulated, which results in a firmer, more youthful looking skin.
- Immediate results, straight back to work, and radiant skin!
What can Microdermabrasion treat?
- Acne & Acne Scarring.
- Fine Lines & Forehead Wrinkles
- Ageing Skin
- Sunspots, sun damaged skin
- Dull & Tired Skin
- Pigmentation and Blemishes
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Dry and Dehydrated Skin
- Stretch Marks
- Cellulite, -orange peel- effect
- Tightens and Brightens.
- Uneven Skin Tone, Brown Spots & Blotchy Skin.
Will it hurt?
Microdermabrasion is perfectly safe and painless. The treatment has been used to treat millions of patients over the last ten years bringing fantastic results.
How long does a Microdermabrasion Facial take?
About an 30minutes and results can be seen instantly! Its a great lunch time quick fix!
Some treatments may take longer depending on the your skin condition the required results. We may use hydro-mask aloe vera mask after the treatment. For longer lasting improvement we recommend a course of Microdermabrasion sessions over a number of weeks.
What are the benefits of Microdermabrasion treatment over other Facial treatments?
- Non-invasive and painless with no recovery time.
- Treatments can be performed in as little as 30 minutes – even during a lunch break.
- There is virtually zero risk of allergic reaction and treatments can be tailor-made to all skin types and all skin tones.
- The treatment is affordable with immediate results and further results are achieved progressively during a course, with a treatment performed every 7-10 days.
- Unlike alternative treatments such as chemical peels or active creams, there is no risk of adverse reaction.
- There is no long-term damage to the skin associated with the facial.
- The vacuum action offers improved elasticity and muscle tone, and stimulates natural collagen production keeping your skin at its best without introducing chemicals or other active ingredients.