THE COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HAIR REMOVAL
The latest generation of the award-winning Soprano laser hair removal system, Soprano ICE is used by advanced hair removal clinics and leading physicians around the world. Soprano uses ‘in-motion’ technology to treat large areas of skin quickly, whilst the ‘Ice’ technology cools the skin’s surface – preventing superficial burns, allowing for virtually painless, yet highly effective hair removal.
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION & PATCH TEST
PREPARATION BEFORE YOUR FIRST TREATMENT
- Please SHAVE the area the day before or morning of the treatment, if you are unshaven, we may not be able to treat you.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure/sun bathing of the treatment area for 2 days before and after treatment.
- Use sunscreen SPF 30 or greater at all times throughout the course of your treatment.
- You MUST avoid bleaching, plucking or waxing hair for 6 weeks prior to treatment, as this allows hairs to grow that are then targeted from your first laser treatment.
- Do not use depilatory creams 1 week prior to treatment.
- Stop using self-tanning creams two week before treatment.
- If required the skin is cleaned (ie, underarms)
- You will be given protective eyewear during the procedure
- Gel will be applied to the treatment area to allow the hand-piece to glide across the skin and to ensure the top layer of skin is protected
- Your technician will ensure your comfort and safety, however at anytime you may ask questions
- The treatment time will vary on what areas of the body are being treated, each area needs a set level of laser energy administered to achieve results
- After the gel will be removed and you can then resume normal activity
- After the treatment hair regrowth occurs at different rates on different areas of the body, however new hair growth will not occur for at least three weeks after treatment. Anywhere from 5-19 days after the treatment, shedding of the surface hair may occur. Over the course of your treatments, hairs will continue to weaken and fall out, the growth rate will be slower so you can space out your treatments according to this.
- All of our staff is professionally trained and have Core of Knowledge Certificates with Level 4 Laser Qualification.
- All of them are expert when it comes to laser hair removal having worked with Soprano Ice and other laser hair removal systems for a number of years. Contact the clinic today to find out how we can help you remove unwanted hair for good!HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Soprano Ice uses Diode laser technologies to produce a concentrated beam of light that has a specific target: the melanin in the hair follicle. The melanin absorbs the light, heating up the follicle and destroying it. It is important that all hairs are caught in their growth phase so a minimum of 6 treatments are necessary to achieve a significant reduction in hair growth.
- Soprano Ice uses ‘in-motion’ technology to treat large areas of skin quickly, whilst the ‘Ice’ technology cools the skin’s surface – preventing superficial burns, allowing for virtually painless, yet highly effective hair removal.
- All areas of the body can be treated with Soprano Ice, from the under arms or bikini line,
Why choose Soprano?
- Most Soprano patients report long-term reduction in hair after 6-8 sessions.
- Soprano is precise and can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Unique ‘in-motion’ technology means Soprano can be used to treat larger body areas quickly and with minimum discomfort. Each laser pulse takes a fraction of a second and treats several hairs at a time.
- Laser settings can be adjusted to suit your specific skin tone and hair colour where as IPL systems can only treat pale skin with dark hairs. If IPL systems are used on dark or tanned skin they can cause burns.
Does it hurt?
- Some people report a prickling sensation when coarse dark hairs are treated on the pubic area or back but most describe it as feeling like a hot stone massage. The Soprano Ice uses cooling technology to reduce the heat on the skin, making this a comfortable treatment for most.
What will my skin look like afterwards?
- There is usually no downtime associated with this treatment.
How long before I see results?
- Two weeks post treatment most patients start to notice a reduction in hairs. For the best results, we recommended a minimum of 6 treatments.
What are the risks and complications?
- All non-invasive procedures carry a small amount of risk, so you must come in for a consultation with one of our Aestheticians who operate the laser, so they can discuss the cautions and contraindications with you. A patch test will also be carried out, which must be done at least 24 hours prior to your first treatment.
Going on holiday soon?
- The settings of Soprano Ice can be adjusted to according to your skin tone, so hair removal treatments can be taken all year round. However, we do recommend leaving a minimum of 48 hours before or after sun exposure.
Is Soprano my only option?
- Soprano Ice is the gold-standard laser hair removal system. Therefore, it is the only treatment we offer for hair reduction.
- Previous history of cancer, in particular skin cancer
- Pregnancy (including IVF)
- If you are on a photosensitive medication or herbal remedy/or taking blood thinners
- Prolonged exposure to the sun or artificial tanning 4 weeks before or after treatment
- Active Herpes Simplex (cold sores) in treatment area
- History of Keloid scarring (overproduction of scar tissue)
- Insulin Dependent Diabetes