Set out below are the terms on which Beauty & Shine provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking anyBeauty & Shine treatment. We reserve the right to change our T&Cs from time to time.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 10 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Beauty & Shine will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the salon at any times.
- A cancellation of an appointment will result in loss of the reservation fee/deposit. If a booking is partially cancelled (one or more, but not all treatments that are part of the booking) the reservation fee/deposit will not change. If the service provider cancels the whole booking the reservation fee/deposit will be credited to your account. This credit can be used to reserve future bookings on Phorest. If the services provider only partially cancels a booking your reservation/deposit fee will not change.
Users may cancel bookings made online up to 24 hours in advance of the time of the appointment online by going to their account. If an appointment has not been cancelled with 24 hours notice Beauty & Shine Clinic has the right to charge users the balance of the appointment cost (i.e. the payment due in the clinic which equals the total cost of the appointment minus the reservation fee/deposit paid online). Users who cancel appointments with more than 24 hours notice will only lose their reservation fee/deposit.
By making a reservation with your credit card or bank card, you agree that if you cancel your reservation with less than 24 hours notice or if you fail to arrive by your agreed appointment time, you authorise the services provider to charge to your credit card or debit card without further reference to you an amount lower or equal to your booking. For this purpose your credit or debit card will be securely stored.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 020 7622 5884. If you wish to cancel or rearrange your appointment you need to let us know at least 24 hours before your appointment (48 hours for weekend / bank holidays). Failure to cancel or rearrange within these times it will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or deposit being redeemed.
Credit card details, deposits and payments
- To secure an appointment with Beauty & Shine a deposit is required.
- A deposit of 50% of the total booking will be charged at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment. For clients with more than 2 no shows we reserve the right to ask for the full amount when making the booking.
- Deposits can be used towards payment for treatment or left on your account for future treatments. Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity Beauty & Shine reserves the right to withhold the deposit.
- These charges will not be applied to clients booking an appointment from their existing value package of treatment..
Courses of treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase (unless there is a different time limit on the purchased package); any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited.
- Packages, course of treatments are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
- If you change your mind about your purchase within 14 days, we are happy to exchange it for another treatment or product or offer you a credit note. This is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance.
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
- Beauty & Shine will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client's responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Beauty & Shine with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment.Beauty & Shine will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client's failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Beauty & Shine regarding the care of a treated area.
Your right to complain
- Beauty & Shine endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment atBeauty & Shine, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Manager.
- We aim to respond to any complaints within 5 working days.
- Gift Vouchers are non refundable and are valid for six months from the purchase date and will not be accepted after the expiry date.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Late cancellation and “failure to show” terms as laid out above also apply to gift vouchers – which will be voided at the salon should you fail to give the required notice.
- Gift Vouchers for Beauty & Shine can be used as full or part payment towards treatments or products offered. Where a Gift Voucher Holder wishes to use the Gift Voucher towards treatments or products which are lower than the face value of the voucher no change can be given but the balance will remain on the Gift Voucher and can be used as full or part payment towards a future visit to Beauty & shine.
- Where a Gift Card Holder wishes to buy treatment and or products with a higher value than the face value of the Gift Voucher then then he/she will be required to pay the difference.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Payment by cash and major debit / credit cards.
- We do not offer refunds for any completed services. However if you are in any way dissatisfied with any aspect of your experience, please contact us. We will try our utmost to resolve any problems.
Third Party Vouchers
No under 12years old are allowed in the Salon due to Health and Safety Rules. Customers with infants and children will be asked to leave which could mean the forfeit of pre paid treatment or voucher.
- Due to the immense popularity of the vouchers and the carefully timed appointments, we regretfully inform you that clients with vouchers who are more than 10 minutes late or fail to arrive for their booked appointment WILL forfeit their full voucher treatment, without exception.
- Appointments must be made and performed BEFORE the expiry date of the voucher. No appointments will be honoured after the voucher expiry date.
- Please note that there is a £25 rescheduling fee for all clients with a discount voucher.
- Clients who fail to give 48 hours notice of a cancellation will forfeit their voucher completely.
Course of Treatments
Please note that all of our Courses have an expiry time. Please make sure check before committing to a series of treatments. No refund will be given after the Expiry Date.
We do not offer refunds on purchased packages, only if there is a medical reason to discontinue and we will need a doctors note confirming this.
Course of 3 sessions must be completed within 4 months from the date of your Patch Test.
Course of 6 sessions must be completed within 8 months from the date of your Patch Test.
Any Tanning Bed courses are valid for 12months from the date of purchase.
Microdermabrasion (7-10days between sessions is recommended. )
Course of 3 sessions must be completed within 2 months from the date of purchase.
Course of 6 sessions must be completed within 4 months from the date of purchase.
Laser Lipo (2-5days between sessions is recommended. )
Course of 3 sessions must be completed within 1 months from the date of your First Session.
Course of 6 sessions must be completed within 2 months from the date of your First Session.
Valid over any single treatment over £30. Please note, this is not valid on combos or courses. The one, single treatment must be at least or over £30. £10 off is NOT from the total bill.
Refer a Friend
We reward you after you refer a friend to us! Terms: Friend need to be a new client to the Salon.
You must have visited us in the last 6months of redeeming the discount.
Any discount can only be used and treatment to be completed Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm.
Treatment must be booked in advance and must mention the discount.
Subject to availability.
Please note, discount can be cancelled and refused at any times for any reason.
Membership T & C
Monthly payments are payable on 1st of each month. By signing this form you agree to pay £29.99 monthly until further written notice. To cancel membership you must via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you receive written confirmation of your cancellation.
Discount is only available to the named card holder and is only available on treatments and packages at member price. Discount is not available on special promotions unless specified.
We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions or withdraw the scheme at any time – members will be notified in advance of any changes. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel membership when a member is not abiding by the terms and conditions. When joining members may be required to show photographic ID with proof of billing address. Treatments are subject to availability so we recommend that for peat times such as weekends, treatments are booked in advance to avoid disappointment. We reserve the right to refuse any treatment on medical grounds and/or if we consider it inappropriate in our professional opinion. Membership account balance is not refundable or transferrable but you can purchase vouchers and pay for treatments for other people using your balance although no discount will apply.